Management Trainee (Texas Region)
HajocaCorporation-Developing Entrepreneurs-since 1858
Are you competitive,driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interactwith people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted torun your own business?
The Texas Region of Hajoca has a four year ManagementDevelopment Program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. Theprogram begins with a nine-month hands on orientation to the industry and thecompany. Trainees are exposed to every facet of the business, work withcontractors, and travel to three other profit centers in Texas. Individualsthen spend nine months in Inside Sales, two year in Outside Sales, and the finalsix months in Operations and Leadership training. Trainees who master every step of the programare offered an opportunity to lead a team, manage a multi-million dollarbusiness and reap the financial rewards that come with that.
We have had tremendous success with our developmentprogram that has been around since the 1990's. Our program will set you up forsuccess in a long term leadership role in a very unique business model.
Hajoca Corporation isthe nation's largest privately held plumbing wholesale distributor forresidential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We haveover 400 locations throughout the United States, representing the premierproduct lines in our industry. When our ownership acquires businesses, insteadof changing the name of the acquired business to Hajoca, they leave it aswhatever brand name it is operating under. In Texas, we have over 50 locationsunder the brand names of Moore Supply Co, Hajoca, Hughes Supply Co, and AllTex.
Because the company is privatelyheld, we can approach the market with a longer term perspective than mostpublicly traded companies. We have a decentralized business model where individualmanagers are free to make decisions that impact their team and customers. They determinewhich customers to pursue, how to best partner with them, who to include ontheir teams and how to organize their profit centers.
We operate in a dynamic,$50 billion growth industry. The Texas Region of Hajoca is looking to tripleour sales and grow to 73 locations by 2024. Our decentralized structure demandswe employ the very best management and sales teams. To find out more about ourdevelopment program, leadership opportunity, unique business model, and corevalues, visit our Texas Region Careers website at www.hajocacareerstexas.com
This career opportunityis full time and the compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Annual compensation reviews
- $800/ month car allowance during outside sales portion of the program
- Relocation assistance between phases & at completion of program
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
- Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Hajoca Corporation is anEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE andM/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employmentdrug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion ofa background investigation.
Qualifications for ourselective training program include:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required to be considered for the program
- GPA of 3.0
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region applied (may require relocation)
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Experience leading teams, groups, clubs, or sports teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- Above average intelligence
- Goal-orientation, a competitive spirit, and a take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1800003S