Management Trainee (Texas Region)
HajocaCorporation-Developing Entrepreneurs-since 1858
Are you competitive,driven and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interactwith people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted torun your own business?
The Texas Region of Hajoca has a four year Management Development Program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. The program begins with a nine-month hands on orientation to the industry and the company. Trainees are exposed to every facet of the business, work with contractors, and travel to three other profit centers in Texas. Individuals then spend nine months in Inside Sales, two year in Outside Sales, and the final six months in Operations and Leadership training. Trainees who master every step of the program are offered an opportunity to lead a team, manage a multi-million dollar business and reap the financial rewards that come with that. We have had tremendous success with our development program that has been around since 1997. Our program will set you up for success in a long term leadership role in a very unique business model.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation's largest privately held plumbing wholesale distributor for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 400 locations throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry. When our ownership acquires businesses, instead of changing the name of the acquired business to Hajoca, they leave it as whatever brand name it is operating under. In Texas, we have 53 locations under the brand names of Moore Supply Co, Hajoca, Hughes Supply Co, and AllTex.
Because the company is privately held, we can approach the market with a longer term perspective than most publicly traded companies. We have a decentralized business model where individual managers are free to make decisions that impact their team and customers. They determine which customers to pursue, how to best partner with them, who to include on their teams and how to organize their profit centers.
We operate in a dynamic,$50 billion growth industry. The Texas Region of Hajoca is looking to triple our sales and grow to 73 locations by 2024. Our decentralized structure demands we employ the very best leadership and teams. To find out more about our development program, leadership opportunity, unique business model, and core values, visit our Texas Region Careers website at www.hajocacareerstexas.com
This career opportunity is full time and the compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Annual compensation reviews
- $900/ month car allowance during outside sales portion of the program
- Relocation assistance between phases & at completion of program
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
- Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Hajoca Corporation is anEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE andM/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employmentdrug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion ofa background investigation.
Qualifications for our selective training program include:·
- A Bachelor's Degree is required to be considered for the program
- GPA of 3.0
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region applied (may require relocation)
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Experience leading teams, groups, clubs, or sports teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- Above average intelligence
- Goal-orientation, a competitive spirit, and a take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180000FL